Frequently Asked Questions
What does it cover?
The travel insurance plan offered includes coverage for the following:
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption: Covers your trip investment if you must cancel or interrupt your trip for covered reasons such as sickness, injury or death to you, your traveling companion or a family member; severe weather; required to serve on jury duty or if your principal residence is made uninhabitable.
- Travel Delay: Reimburses for reasonable additional expenses if delayed for 12 hours due to covered reasons.
- Baggage Delay: If your baggage is delayed for more than 24 hours, you will be reimbursed for the purchase of essential items.
- Medical Expense: Covers emergency medical expenses incurred while traveling; includes emergency dental treatment.
- Emergency Medical Transportation: Covers emergency evacuation and transportation to the nearest adequate medical facility (home in the event of death or if medically required) as well as an escort if deemed necessary.
- 24-Hour Worldwide Emergency Assistance*: 24-hour emergency telephone assistance hotline provided by Travel Guard to help with travel-related emergencies ranging from cash transfer, legal, dental, or medical referral, lost travel documents assistance as well as medical consultation and monitoring
* Non-insurance services are provided by Mercury Claims and Assistance of Wisconsin
Thanks for sharing your opinion on this response. If you have any further questions, be sure to contact us and we'll get back to you shortly.